View Single Post
Old 2012-01-23, 03:54   Link #20
AP24

Vol 13-15 are covered as episodes 1-3, so in order to make 1 volume as 1 episode they had to cut off a lot stuff from the light novels and make new scenes. There are a lot of good scenes from those volumes so it's no surprise a lot people are unsatisfied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I concur. Normally I'd say "it's a fakeout; with this series, nothing's going to happen there." But I just said that two episodes ago, because Saito had Louise on the bed in the episode two preview. Now they're doing it again just two episodes later? It'd be rather dumb if they recycled the same thing just two episodes later, so I'm not sure it's a fakeout this time.....
There's no way to know for sure since the anime has some new scenes that are different from the light novels. We'll just have to wait till it airs.

Also, next episode starts from vol 16 and at the rate it's going it seems that the last few episodes may cover the last 2 volumes that have not been published yet. The author did say he already had some ideas for the last 2 volumes' stories, so I guess we will be seeing the short version soon in the anime but the long version much later.