View Single Post
Old 2007-08-25, 13:46   Link #51
mercury lampe

Well...

The fact is that zakuro is a child with a very fine woman body right?

Now, let's put two simple scenarios:

1. You see zakuro sleeping in a park. She's resting quietly, so the only thing you can see is a fine let's put twenty-years-old-woman lain on the grass. Then, you note you feel attracted to her.

2. Same scenario, but you see a awaked zakuro playing childishly with the grass and birds of the park. After seeing that, you feel attracted to her.

I suppose everyone notes the difference here. In the first case, you're attracted by a women, in the second, you're attracted by a so-called woman that acts like a child.

So, if the question is żis right to feel attracted by a 9-years-girl with woman body? my answer can change if we are in the first or second snecario, because when you find out that zakuro behaves like a child despite of her body and even then you're attracted to her, I'll have to suppose that you aren't looking for a woman.

So, essentially, i agree with your 1 and 2 answers. About the 3, well, angels are not as bad, I mean, zabato-chan is kind of cute and zakuro...yeah, probably the same. The only scary, crazy "angel" is dokuro xd.
mercury lampe is offline   Reply With Quote