View Single Post
Old 2009-05-15, 16:45   Link #7
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Another great episode! Lots of Ayumu and Hinagiku is win (for me)!

*looks at the scene with Ayumu and Hinagiku laying with Shiranui*
Let's just go with Ayumu x Hinagiku... Super dense Hayate can be along for the rest of his life. All is solved.

Haa... Especially after looking at something like Saki (keh, Gonzo...), I really appreciate the fact the entire bath screen isn't covered in fog.

Preview: ...Who is this twin-tails girl? A new character?... <--Index treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
"Closure"??? ^_^;

This is where things are _beginning_, not ending. It's only going to get harder and harder and harder between those two. We're now in the 80es of the manga, and the latest chapter is 223, and the need for "closure" is bigger than ever *chuckle*
The question is if the manga will even get a closure on Hayate's love life. Because if the manga-ka officially sets up Hayate with one of the characters, with no doubt, the crazy fans of the other characters will explode... And to make it worse, there will be immature fans bragging about how their character won and only fanning the fire...
And if it is Hinagiku, there are the various landmines already set thanks to the idiotic officials...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)