View Single Post
Old 2009-05-20, 12:53   Link #216
satomianzaki

wow...so now we have a head to head battle between nina and felli?

ever since i watched the first epi till now, i definitely liked nina over her...my reason is very simple...i'm really not into emotionless characters...i'd rather not say boring cause she had her funny moments...but just that...most of the time, whenever i watch her, she's like an empty shell...very passive...most specially the earlier parts of the series...so i'll quote haia...i'm also not good in dealing with the likes of her...lol...

but i admit she has changed...trouble is, she's only doing it for and because of layfon...and as i see it, she's not doing it because she really wanted to protect the people of zuellini...she's doing it just to go with the flow...the flow of layfon...but at least, people benefit from that...geesshhh...what's the use of having a power when you have no real goal or objective of using it...

nina, on the other hand, is a very vibrant character...i have seen all kinds of emotions from her...from all her ups and downs...its like every epi of the series had some highlights about her development...her struggles to be strong and to be an effective leader...but of course she's also taking layfon in that development...oh yeah, not only him, but the whole platoon 17 as well...

that's why i think its kinda not fair to compare felli with nina...because if you itemized their good points from all aspects (all...as in all...including the looks...), nina will overwhelmingly outshine felli...

well, that's only my opinion anyways...