Thread: Farewell, BT
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-25, 17:13   Link #34
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Send a message via MSN to ClockWorkAngel
I'm sure to many, describing BT's importance as a person who did so much for the When They Cry series, as a person who greatly impacted Ryukishi's life and as a person that to many; was a very dear friend, with words may seem insufficient. He was many things to many people, and different things to different people. To say that I could comprehend Ryukishi's loss is an understatement. Though it may be insufficient I must congratulate BT on the things he's accomplished and I hope that he has felt all of the appreciation the world has to give to him. It is without doubt that without him, many lives would have drastically changed.

And I'm sure that if a witch were to appear beside me right now, if I were to ask her; "Was he an important person? Was he an important friend? Was he a human being worthy to be loved and admired?" she wouldn't hesitate to recite it in red or gold, or any colour at all.

BT I'm sure, is still smiling, staring down at us telling us that we're thinking about it the wrong way, or that we're rather quite close to the solution. We shall see you BT, in the Golden Land; where I'm sure you have been awarded with all the gifts the world can only describe to you.

Credit To Risa-chan!