View Single Post
Old 2010-11-30, 01:30   Link #1233
SassyRobot

hoyoyo Last episode ended with panting, then here we start up in the morning with a nice hot spring bath...

Marino seems a lot more like her sister than she what she first comes across - at least when she is in Crux-play mode she was quite eccentric. Intentionally ticking the members off is an interesting tactic I loved the detail of her getting Kiraboshi wrong. And the Cool Gang hanging out in their secret Cool Club Room. I also liked how they were trying to figure out who Manticore was. Isnt she in our class?

And Marino’s first crush? Well she does “fall for” Takuto in the preview. Because expectations never seem to follow through with this show, having her like Takuto almost seems too obvious! I could see her definitely being flustered by him and perhaps his carefree/spaztic persona. (“this is who we are up against?” I think a lot of the other members already have similar thoughts haha)
Whatever her feelings for Takuto, I could see it making her job at the Glittering Crux pretty awkward. She won’t be able to go after the West Maiden nor Takuto (either because she herself likes him, a friendship, or because of her sister’s feeling for him).
I understand her claim to power as: “Since I will find the Western maiden I’m leader. because finding the maiden means breaker her seal, which means reaching phase 3, which means tauburn can be defeated, which is the requirement to becoming leader… so that pretty much means I will be responsible for his defeat.” And Head seems indifferent or too depressed to care.

And as was mentioned, the shot of the R on the painting juxtaposed with dialogue about Head… obvious hint or misleading us? Same with Ryosuke wanting to move the painting… hmm… it is interseting how those painting are everywhere though. Don’t you think Sugata would have mentioned something more about them?
SassyRobot is offline   Reply With Quote