View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 11:35   Link #942
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
I think the elevator idea would have been nice, if they did it diffently. The problem with the falling elevator is, that there are safety breaks, that work flawlesly and need no maintainance as somebody here in the forum suggested.
Depends on how old the hospital is for it to have safety measures like that. Im positive some of the older buildings at my college didnt have that Plus it was more dramatic that way and it's a fear of a lot of people, free-falling in an elavator.

Quote:
As for the shop owner... this was actually on of the scenes that really made a shiver run down my spine. There is something really creepy about hearing the same conversation word for word in the same intonation for a second time. I say she is a doll, she looks way too creepy to be real.
She freaks me out more then any doll in that store. The fact that her dialog was the EXACT SAME was soooooo creepy.

Quote:
Also, when Kouichi stood next to the Misaki doll.... I was thinking that if I were him, I would look at the dolls eye, that is covered by her hair. This could be interesting..... but the real Misaki interrupted Kouichi before anything could happen.
Mei did say her eye was a dolls eye and since theyre both the same color I have a feeling if he'd have moved the hair, the dolls eye would be gone.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyredleaf
The one that should not be named is at the back right corner.
hahahahaaaaa I love that!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote