Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 14:24   Link #23144
Lender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
To ease anyones worries, I'm just saying that the next chapter will come out, since it's in the current month's magazine's TOC:

... so, since the chapter is going to be released soon, what are you're estimations on the contents of the next chapter ?

In my opinion it's going to be a chapter where we will learn what are going to be the arc's conclusive fights, I mean who is actually going to be fighting against Gyokuro and Kahula and if there are going to appear some more enemies on the scene.

I just hope that we will have a few panels about Moka's and Tsukune's current conditions, even though the chances of that happening are a little low, in my opinion, becuase we haven't got anything on the state of Mizore, Kurumu in the last chapter, and Moka and Tsukune might also be temporarily pushed into the background, while the fight against Gyokuro and Kahula is going to begin.
Is this TOC a popularity ranking like the TOC from shonen jump? if it is, RV has a really low popularity, not even in the top 10.
Lender is offline   Reply With Quote