Thread: Dead Space 3
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-13, 23:42   Link #80
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
How does DS3 stack up to DS2? Dead Space 2 didn't come quite as close as number 1's awesomeness, but I still enjoyed it greatly. If the third game is at least around and good as number 2 I think I'll go for it.
I certainly enjoyed it, story isn't up to par but Dead Space wasn't known for it story anyhow so its okay. The gameplay however is very good, replay ability is also very good since there are multiple toys (guns) to craft to enjoy killing in different ways. The trusting plasma cutter is an excellent weapon, I recommend it to all new comers, it is essentially the only gun you need if you are able to make it shoot semi-automatic though its overpowered. There was also another weapon I used, it worked as a sniper rifle that is always a one hit kill anywhere on the body but if use correctly even in tight quarters it is the best weapon for quick kills when facing few enemies though problematic when encounter the waves of necromorphs that is a horde similar to skeletons due to having at best 4 shots in a clip. Overall, the game is great I would definitely say it is worth the money.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote