View Single Post
Old 2011-11-16, 12:01   Link #14
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And it turns out Byakuya had been brainwashed too, he just didn't give a shit. Apparently, a boy he had met only a couple years ago counted more to him than his life-long friend. That makes zero sense. Even Chad, who is the closest to Ichigo, turned against him.
Yes as suspecting, making yourself byakuya's friend does not make you immune to his wrath when you cross the line

Though ya it is rather stupid that he did it because Tsukishima cross ichigo... I mean you could try to explain it away as Byakuay feeling he is indebted to ichigo over rukia, but if Tsukishima was half as intelligent as he thinks he is he would have make sure that he was involved in rukia's rescue aswell (just like he did with chad and orihime)... frankly, we have preferred him just saying "When you crossed ichigo, substitute shimigami and ally of soul society, you crossed soul society... and not even a friend can be forgiven for crossing soul society."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Please tell me he's not gonna go into some big bullcrap speech about how SS is evil and Ichigo should be fighting them instead cause they are big meanies that did him wrong........
Ugh... I hope not aswell.
Though he mightalso try to turn ichigo against Urahara and his father... again..

Ichigo: why do i fight? Because you've be dicking around with me since the day we met!

Quote:
Worst even...please tell me Ichigo isn't gonna fall for it and go all angst after the fight...>_>
Ugh, it was bad enough the first time... it will be even worse if he does it again... afterall, Ginjou has proven himself to be such a trustworthy person

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
meh still not interesting in the least

bring back Aizen already!
A sign of a truly bad arc in bleach? When the villians is so bad that people want Aizen to come back