Thread: Bigfoot!
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-19, 21:42   Link #37
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
You know, there are tons of things that are about earth that humans either currently or never will grasp the concept of...We currently can't predict the climate years in advance (Or tomorrow's weather, for that matter), and just to show how much we don't know about the planet, we continually find new species of insects and birds in the thick forests and jungles of South America and Africa where modern civilization doesn't even go...God knows what kind of stuff lurks in the deep sea where the darkness and pressure keep anything of ours from delving down into...

But those are birds and bugs and fish; Those things are inconspicuously small and don't take up a lot of resources, so they can practically go unnoticed by humans while still manage to exist underneath our noses for centuries of time...But we're talking about Bigfoot; A bigass hairy humanoid creature that's as big as a 7'-tall man, probably leaves behind a wake of used resources if it's anything like a human or primate, and has been on the lookout by humans while living near humans after being sighted by humans (Sighted by humans, ALLEGEDLY, of course)...I hardly doubt anything like this would manage to either go unnoticed or unavoided for some time, and when we have the scientific technology to identify unknown bugs and birds, I don't see how we could possibly miss something we've seen, allegedly...

Maybe I'm being cynical, again, but to me it just seems like another man-made folklore...People have been known to tell stories; Ask any fisherman about the bass he caught that was "THIS" big...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote