View Single Post
Old 2010-04-13, 00:55   Link #1060
scr
my sides are in orbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I'm not gonna lie. Tenshi is my favourite character right now because of the above. I feel so bad for her who's just upholding the law and gets hurt because of it. Now if everyone would just be good ol' citizens, this wouldn't be a problem lol.

Oh yeah, being voiced by Hanazawa, my #1 VA, probably is a large part of the reason of me liking her. XD
Dunno man, she's just an Angel. From what my (Abrahamic) religion tells me, Angels are more like computer programs. It might seems that they get hurt or injured, but they really aren't. Unless the angel here is different...

Well, i'd like to think of myself as a decent person even when i deal with a possibly Lovecraftian entity, so i still cringe whenever Tenshi got hurt.

@Hedd: I want to make/use an avatar from that scene, but you got it first... *sighs*
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote