View Single Post
Old 2010-04-21, 04:15   Link #170
Scython

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
I mean someone could have choked on carrot and died XD
Yeah,I bet that's what happened to Tenshi. Now she's so pissed that she's developing these superpowahs, and slowly but surely her ultimate revenge towards all carrots in the world will commence.

In the meanwhile she literally kills time with getting rid of those pesky kids who are always making a fuzz for some mysterious reason. They even start shooting at her whenever she tries to ask them to join her carrot rebellion! But instead of giving her the opportunity to properly make this proposal, they either shoot or give these pointless concerts which are ruining her concentration whenever she's making schemes in her room! To to make it even worse, every damn student is giving her crap when she tries to clean the school for all those concert adverts!

YNAW, ITZ NOT LIEK SHEZ TEH BADGUJ FFS!!1!1!

-------------------

Anyway, to make this post not entirely worthless, the episode was quite moving. The flashback of Iwasawa was pretty emotional to me, especially since music means a lot to me as well, so I could relate to her a lot. It really made me like her character, so you could imagine how shocked and depressed I was feeling at the moment she just dissapeared. Want her back nao!

It sucks how you couldn't see how she vanished though... Like she just cracked though the floor lol. Hope we'll be seeing this in detail sooner or later.