Thread: Licensed Eve no Jikan (Time of Eve)
View Single Post
Old 2010-10-03, 03:31   Link #259
iceyfw

wow. i read the news about this when info about it first came out, but ignored it completely until now. i never watched the original episodes, so everything i watched in the movie grabbed my full attention as i do not like watching anything twice.

the movie does keep pounding into my head that, no matter how sophisticated robots will become in the future, it will no doubt become an issue among us whether to treat androids or robots as human beings or just like.... machines once they can act on their own. it plays around with that concept and gives us a great story along with great humor as well. my head totally tiled when that THX machine was in slow-mo with her owner exiting the cafe because the android does not have legs and i was right!

also great scene with those two guys interacting with that really old robot model

any news about them continuing this? it has been a long long while since an anime captured my full attention. i wish there would be more animes like this, but i guess "insert xxx romance/action/shounen/shoujo/ecchi/whatever else is generic these days" will always take over the majority of anime genres to be popular in japan.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote