Thread: Playstation 4
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 21:18   Link #202
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I'm a 360 fanboy. Or was.

I'll explain my course of gaming so I can come across a bit better with my message. My gaming started with a SNES, which later went on to a PSX which I enjoyed a lot and a N64. After those I got a Gamecube and an xbox later on. Xbox won me over the PS2 (which I never bought), so I stuck with the 360 when the PS3 vs 360 war came on.

As the years dragged on (2006 buyer) I realized that XBL was a flawed closed system which severely limited me playing games I wanted. Besides it being a paid service... and PS3 offered the PSN and that "home" thingy which I found really... charming when hearing about it.

Games like MAG and Dust514 which could NOT be replicated on the 360 due to the closed system of the XBL which is not even all that good made me seriously reconsider my next choice.

But the PS4 announcement the other day completely made me go HNNNGGGGHHHH over it. I was just checking it out due to my gaming curiosity, but the PS4 has come out with a huge announcement and a lot of stuff which I'm still drooling over (using my tablet as another screen? win. Besides free interwebz)

TL;DR: This 360 fanboy finds himself being extremely attracted to the PS4. (despite the HORRIBLE controllers you PS guys have to deal with. Honestly they are extremely small, I have a few friends with PS and It's a complete nightmare to get adapted to it. Dualshock 4 doesn't look like it made any big improvements either)

*hands in his 360 fanboy credentials*

*takes out his gamer credentials*

Your move Microsoft. Make it count...

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote