View Single Post
Old 2012-09-12, 04:48   Link #44
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Eh... We have Danganronpa thread here?! I have never known about this...!

Anyway, seeing you guys have the LP from orenoren, I'll just have a complete zip on my lips and see how you guys react in the last climax Though... Yeah, I think I'm gonna see some backlash when the translation is fully done...

And just for the record, 2nd installment was GLORIOUS. And no, I'm not spoiling for that since there is no way you are gonna enjoy it if you are spoiled of the elements. And I hath no regret in pre-ordering the 2nd Box set as well this time. >v</ (Though lol @ Amazon not giving me the Usami strap, not that I mind since my Monokuma strap is scary lol)

P.S: Pimping that the game is actually available in JP iStore and Google Play now Anyone with iPad or compatible android, just grab the game and follow orenoren's translation--it's worth all the excitement that cannot be translated into just reading the LP and listening to the voices while looking at screenshots! (Though iunno about crashes, some reported that there are iPhone users that just hanged in the middle... *shrugs*)

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote