View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 00:04   Link #205
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Well, that certainly was different. The girl is the one who has incestuous feelings, is proud of that very fact, does crazy things to try and make it happen, and the guy is the one who rebukes it? Certainly entertaining, thanks in big part to the imouto's seiyuu. She really sells all the misunderstandings caused by the brocon mindset, and the humour naturally comes after.

It's not gonna be the best series of the season, but at least it has more appeal than your typical harem anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
On an unrelated note, i wonder why incest harem romcoms tend to have incredibly unnecessarily long names
Nah, it's just the current trend in LN titling, as from what I hear Japanese LN readers love to know the general idea about the novel just from the title.

That's why you have stuff like "Baka to Test to Shokanjuu", "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai", and "Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru" (yeah I already can tell that the childhood friend loses in the last one for example ). Kinda of like how a lot of movies in the 80's followed the "X no Y no Z" titling after the success of Nausicaa (Kaze no Tani no Nausicaa) in the JP box office, though I can't remember the LN that started the trend (I blame its long name ).

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote