View Single Post
Old 2012-10-09, 02:18   Link #564
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
I believe the original cause of the hatred towards her (and thus the negative "popularity") was that she replaced 2 Kamikoto scenes in Railgun Anime.
I don't recall that

Quote:
Other stuff were absurd reasons that followed such as balanced screentime with Mikoto (alongside Shirai and Uiharu), JCStaff director's supposed love towards her, smiling on some random guy, choice of clothes/swimsuits that makes her look fine-looking and attractive (wtf here?), constant damsel in distress and other bullshit.
Random FAT guy

Those are excuses anyway, the truth is just as how talking about how great Mikoto is compared to everyone gets annoying after a while, the same is going to happen when enough people can't stop talking about Saten.

Quote:
On top of that you don't become MC just with balanced screentime, you need to have YOUR OWN STORY (that is NOT a part of the other MC story) or at least your actions must be equal to that of MC, which I am not sure if Shirai, Saten and Uiharu fulfill.
Quit sounding like a disgaea character, who cares if she is or not a mc.

Quote:
Wasn't it because she got a lot of attention in railgun anime and lately in railgun manga, but practically nothing in Index LNs/anime/manga nor movie?
And thus there were teories that she is Touma or can't meet with Touma.
It's not like Railgun fans read Index LN and manga so why would they care?

And I'm pretty certain we're the ones who came up with that crappy excuse
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote