View Single Post
Old 2011-03-08, 01:04   Link #520
Gooral
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
well....back in the day....getting stabbed was sufficient to kill a Claymore. (...)
Can we be sure they're really dead? Even assuming they are, it's awakened Priscilla we're talking about. She most probably hit the vital spots that offensive warriors can't regenerate from or maybe left a little something and they were being eaten alive from inside . If Priscilla's arm could prevent rods from taking over Raki then her finger could do sth similar and prevent regenerating for example.

@BlackMagister
There are several problems with Teresa coming back (at least to me). Firstly, how come such small amount of youki could fill her or trigger her revival? If for Teresa a part of Priscilla's arm would suffice than for others a hand of a weak AB should suffice (and for Priscilla if she died it would also suffice). I don't see how could they have enough youki to do that (or how could they store youki for years unless these pipes are connected to some Godzilla with humongous amounts of youki). So if we see Teresa again it won't be Teresa that we've seen earlier but a fake, much weaker warrior. There's also a problem of their characters and memories - I doubt they will have any (otherwise we would have another Naruto were important characters could be revived). In that case we will have abundance of emotions once zombie-Teresa meets with Clare. Crying, sniffing, anger maybe etc. making me want to puke. Clare is the main heroine now and bringing Teresa back won't help in anything, only make this story cheaper.

I'm afraid though that Teresa will be one of them since Yagi for some time is doing the opposite I would like him to do :P. It's interesting though that Rubel didn't react in any way once he saw the bodies. If Teresa was one of them I would expect him to look more interested (although it was probably his poker face we were seeing). Although, since some of Teresa's part was donated to Clare they can't have "complete body" so maybe I'm worrying over nothing.