View Single Post
Old 2011-12-16, 06:08   Link #67
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Shu is not saying a thing. It's his problem or are you saying that the funeral parlor should spoil him up? I get your point but I find it more realistic that they don't understand what's happening to him. They knew Jun died and he ended up killing him but they don't know what his seeing because HE DOESN'T SAID A THING. Opening up to others could really help Shu a lot but alas I saw this type a lot. They always store it all inside their hearts thus making them fragile and easy to be hurt.
FP members had been portrayed to have a strong camaraderie. Trust and etc., I would assume a simple someone of one of theirs who's in turmoil would have them all worried even by a little bit. Add in the fact that Shu is one of their main players when it comes to important missions. We never really had a history EP of FP but I would assume since Shu w/ his void powers got in, was the time FP finally a victory/made a name/stamp whatever you may called it against A-B. I'd agree on Shu's main weakness (hey, the boy can fight/knows how to) but It really makes sense on this show's title. I suspect Shu always regretting something or regretting everything (his sacrifices) by the end. Totally opposite of Gai would doesn't care whatever happens as long as he gets what he wants.