View Single Post
Old 2012-08-21, 03:18   Link #152
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Well someone was nice enough to upload the latest (translated) chapters of Upotte and Upotte Nano in the usual places.

In Upotte:
- Yep, the manga version of the Atami shootout was SO MUCH BETTER. Ugh, damnit.
- Huh, so Sensei isn't Japanese? That's a surprise.
- Heh, the prodigal sister makes a quick appearance. Must be awkward for her being the only HK sister with cat ears...
- Man the Russian colonel sure is a big douche. Okay, he has a point in a way, but it's kind of iffy bringing real-world logic (that tools only have purpose when used, which in case of the guns is to kill people) in a universe where weapons have human personifications.
- AK47 being subservient was... a surprise.
- Not surprising how things are being set up so Sig and the Dragunov will have a rivalry.
- So Bizon is a bit of a trouble-maker huh? Riling all the grade-schoolers like that. Also LOL at Steyr's sister thinking she's a big embarrassment.

In Upotte Nano:
- So we finally meet Benelli M3. So explain to me again how a Shotgun put in the same grade as Assault Rifles again?
- Steyr being Steyr, as usual. Kind of surprised to find out that both she and Tei are on the student council.
- And yes, OBVIOUSLY they completely forget about Elle.
I think that was AN94 the Russian colonel... err... 'used' and pretty sure G3A3 (btw can the G3A3 turn into that G3/SG1 mod?) won't take it face down against SVD. AK74 was quite... docile after the firefight, though. that or FG42 (btw did she have the role for DMR asides from her being the Fallschrimjager's counterpart of the BAR?) takes her stance in very long range firefights against SVD too.

if M3 is there, then most shotguns including Saiga 12k are middle schoolers themselves. and here I thought that AUG's sister would be the AUG para.

I've heard BS about the PP19 BIZON matching up to AR's but I dunno if its true.