Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-14, 17:53   Link #23445
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
With all due respect I feel you're seriously underestimating her. I can see her taking Haiji's Empty Fist attacks and not even flinching. "Oh my," she replies, the same smile on her face, "was that supposed to hurt?" I mean look at what she did in the audience chamber, and that wasn't even being serious. I fear if she went all out, she'd reduce Tsukune to paste. It's way too soon for him to tangle with an elder vampire, they're a lot stronger than their younger counterparts, as Gyokuro efficiently proved. So as much as I'd love to see good triumph over evil, I don't want Akihisa to resort to trolling in order to do it. That would look very bad in my book. Though we'll find out in the new year. Until then...
The reason I say that was because I couldn't help but interpret that from Gyokuro's character and her actions leading up to this point, so far Gyokuro has displayed great strength and of course her youki sensory abilities, but that might be all that shes got, which is why I said she was all talk and no show, I don't mean it to appear that I'm underestimating her.