Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnagi View Post
Guys,
anything new other than THE SHOCKED!
anyway, already at Japan,
its freezing like hell right here,
i think maybe i need to go to public bath?
Too bad you'll be on the men's side. If you managed to go on the women's side it'd be only.. old.. people... ....

CENSOR CENSOR CENSOR I AM NOT THINKING OF THIS LALALALALALA

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
Anyways, about missing pages,

We have 1, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16 pages (16th is the last.)

Since Nagi broke the stone on 11th page, 12, 13th page must be about happenings to Athena and other stone holders' reactions(if other stones react when one of them is destroyed). Or it may be about Hayate remembering what Mikado said with shocked face.
And from page 2~7, I think it's about Nagi and Hayate talking about recent happenings.
Yeah, it's likely to be as you said. To think that we've got the entire chapter already...

*sigh*

Oh, well...

I wonder if the double issue will end in a crazy cliffhanger? Two weeks of waiting... ouch...

I wonder what Nagi will do now. What about Klaus, Tama, and Shiranui? Who will care for them? Where will Nagi live now? Will someone replace her at her ex mansion? Perhaps Mikado will put someone there? I don't have a reason for why such a thing would happen.. just a thought... hmm...

Maybe she bought a "small" villa somewhere before they went on vacation (or perhaps she always had it)?

That wouldn't change things much. Since it's "small"... haha!

But everything will change if they don't get to live in a big mansion anymore. A 3LDK, or a normal house? Won't every day be kind of dull without money to throw around?

Perhaps something else will happen that will prevent them from living their normal lives? Maybe after returning to Japan the RG arc will begin immediately?

Or what if they somehow enter the RG and live in there from now on? That would be messed up... (thinking of the 1st page of HnG, where Hayate, Maria, and Nagi are all portrayed in front of the RG castle)
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote