View Single Post
Old 2011-02-24, 14:03   Link #546
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Zilean is a high risk in 3v3, not a lot of space to run and easily focused...of course he can turn the game fast, but you HAVE TO get FB for fast CDR. As for Zilean VS Urgot, I've played a few matches, Zilean can't hold well because 3 rockets > 2 bombs.
Quote:
he's very good at early game , good at mid but in late game , he's so-so.
It REALLY depends on how you build him. My core build is Ionian boots+brutalizer. That's 34% CDR and 16 ArPen with masteries. After that, people start wanting revenge for their early deaths, so defence becomes a priority, unless I'm doing too well and go straight to Bloodthirster. In any case, he can shut down channelers with R, he is a potent brush scout, not only with Q and E but also with his shield to trigger traps like Teemo's mushies. Also a great champion to control small-scale team fights, because he is squishy and will be usually the primary focus, he can either snipe from afar or come in to take some dmg and help a low-life teammate get a multi kill.
Quote:
I like Ashe too , you just have to hope that your ulti will reach your target on the other lane.
Ashe is a killing machine on enemies that rely on speed (see Singed), a pretty well-balanced champion that's more than just a glass cannon.
TF turns out to be the definition of average for me...while he doesn't have any bad points, there's not really anything he excels at.
Champions I hate because every noob can play them and think they got skill:
Yi - AA trigger happy triple kill because I stack LS!
Trynda - same as above but no need for LS, just add MOAR dmg!
Mundo - massive cleavage (no pun intended) and insane heal, need I say more?
Morde - People just stack HP like there's no tomorrow and think they got skill because their team happened to win.
Jax - W->Q->AA->E, rinse and repeat for Mr. Dodge And Stun.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote