View Single Post
Old 2013-03-11, 17:57   Link #1270
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kortanon thats one loooooong name. I wonder how it wouldb be said in japanese if the back story had a ova. The chapter was good. Shame about what happened to his mother I thought she would have gone down in the city fire in his flashback. The assassins look crazzzzzy. Look at that makeup on their eyes its sooo much. Either way we now know who will be the star in the next chapter Ja'far. I wonder if he will have a long name as well which would be shorten down by Sinbad once he knock some sense and life into him. Also I can't help but feel that Yunan (plus his crying face is cute) chose him as his king candidate as he pretty much planted the idea in sinbad's head to capture the dungeon. Some one else also had that feeling as well. As for Beel well he seems very laid back to let 2 people fight it out and call the winner his king seems laid back to me. I woul hope he gets more screen time allowing him to talk with the other Djinns. As for Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kortanon he probably saved Sinbad from some curse done by Al Sarmen and thus turned into dragon furry. Which is cool never the less.
With his name, I'd think it's some kind of family curse.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote