Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-03, 18:25   Link #3981
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
So the Funky Note OVA just got subbed. Judging from how Funky Note presented its story and from how they worded it, it looks like each of the three OVA's are alternate takes on the same premise: Going to Vacation Island for an International Music Festival. The difference is which team gets to go, which means that the stories are on their own different continuities.

That said, I haven't actually finished watching it so...

*goes back to the Funky Note OVA*
Yeah, I didn't fully understand every bit of dialog, but I think:

Honey Sound: They head over to perform at the festival when Jupiter shows up for some unexpected competition.

Funky Note: Once arriving at the island, Iori realizes she's lost Charles and everyone decides to help look for him.

Groovy Tune: As part of a "training" exercise, each of the girls takes Producer out on a date, and Miki gets upset as work gets in between her turn.

Don't quote me on those though. Also, am I the only one who actually finds most things up to the Master level (Pro on a couple difficult songs) very easy? I don't know if it's my experience with rhythm games and/or the fact that I know these songs by heart, but I do have some footage I recorded of SSS rankings up past the easiest settings. I'm just wondering if anyone else is finding it the same way, since the idea of buying these god-tier upgrades for anything under Master is unnecessary to me. Also, nabbing money and rankings is actually quite quick, since I've played for no more than about 2 hours (damn you, Professor Layton and Zero Escape) and I'm up at an A rank with over 130,000G.