Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-05, 21:25   Link #3995
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
A SSS rank on the Master difficulty!? You monster!! LOL. I can only manage that on songs like Iori's Futari no Kioku and Honey Heartbeat without using any items. On other songs I can barely manage to get an A or S rank without the use of items.

...and be careful with what you post. Some clips could drive people mad, I bet that blakstealth will have another break down if you posted the special MC version of Hibiki's Next Life...*looks around for blakstealth* Or is it too late...?!

They're obviously pushing the DLC costumes in the Special Music Clips, even though they're rarely tied into the concept of the song, and...it's kinda working. The Frill Bikini in L.O.B.M? Gawd...how am I supposed to focus on the song when everyone is dancing around in a bikini!? To top it off they gave Chihaya, Iori, Takane, and Miki alternate hairstyles...ponytail Chihaya and Takane with her hair tied!? = goddesses.
Yeah, for a good pile of songs I know them well enough to SSS them on Master. Kimidori was kind enough to point out I had recorded Jibun REST@RT on debut by accident, so the next one I'll record of that will be SSS Master. I just need a tad bit more practice; I'm so heavily bordering between SS and SSS that it's ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
btw am I the only one thinking that replacing the annoying default "hit" sound with claps does wonders for the enjoyment of the game?
I replaced the notes with the bright white with colour arrows and the sounds with the closed hi-hat noise. It reaaaaaally does help, yes.