View Single Post
Old 2009-09-02, 03:15   Link #162
mammothb

Animation Quality: 7
The animation was alright, and the characters look normal unlike some other animes where the characters look out of proportion or disfigured as some parts so I'm giving it an above average.

Voice Actors: 8
I really loved how they made Minori and Yasuko sound, they are better than how I had imagined them to be while reading the novel.

Script: 8
Points taken off cuz they have allowed more characterization for Ryuuji and Taiga. I mean it's just way too fast for them to realize their love for each other and immediately deciding to marry in just one episode.

Soundtrack: 10
LOVE THEM! Especially the Chirstmas song. Was it ever recorded in one of the OST albums?

Editing: 7
They left some parts out but then again, they are rushing to finish it on the same time as the novel so I guess it's good enough the way it is.

Enjoyment: 10
Definitely 10, one of my favourite series.

Emotional Involvement: 7
The first few were more of a drag but it gets better towards the end

Overall: 8
It's a really great series, but I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed that it was given an open ending. So I'm really looking forward to an OVA that may possibly show them several years later married to each other. (The Ryuuji x Taiga and Kitamura x Sumire) Just want to see everyone end paired to someone.