View Single Post
Old 2012-05-18, 18:19   Link #2145
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Best team I've had was Urgot/Singed/Shaco vs Trynda/Yi/Udyr. Shaco baits, Singed flings them to me and I initiate a rocket spammage that nails two kills until Shaco can finish off the runner. In that fashion, we got first, second, third, [...],10th blood in FIVE MINUTES! Team synergy at its best, absolute pubstomp.
While I was levelling, I was only playing Twisted Treeline. I encountered a Xin Zhao/Singed/Shaco combo that did the same thing you mentioned. Also encountered a Xin Zhao/Nautilus on Summoner's Rift that just facerolled.

Quote:
@ Last Sinner, you really like MF don't you? GG

Well...I do kind of like Trist, but I find her too 1v1 oriented and not damaging enough in team fights. I tried Riven last week, got 7 wins in a row with her then had 5 terrible losses, most of which were my fault so I'm not that confident in handling Riven. I tried Sion and just couldn't get anything going. Tried Warwick jungler with reasonable results but the fact I'm always first focus when I play that really ticks me off. I bought Shaco with IP a couple of nights ago and intend to try him as jungler. But yeah, despite what people say about Miss Fortune, she's easily my fave and best performing champion. Agreed that heroes like Vayne, Kog'Maw or Graves are better than her 1v1 late game, but in team fights, I've always been most effective by light years with Miss Fortune. When you have someone bait opponents so that virtually their entire team gets baited into Rapid Fire and they have no way of avoiding it and you can hang back, it makes a difference. I did consider getting Varus, but since I've found Varus's late game to be quite lacking, I don't feel interested enough to acquire him. Early and mid game he's a beast, but late I don't think he's deadly enough. At least the ones I've versed or been teamed up with.