View Single Post
Old 2013-03-18, 13:29   Link #750
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Besides, I find the aunt's logic specious to begin with. Making games make you an expert in human nature? It's like claiming being a painter makes you an expert in botany because you paint a lot of fruit baskets.

I know what's bothering me so much about it. One glance, and she tries to sabotage her nephew's relationship over an assumption she has no right to make (even if she turns out to be right). What is wrong with her?
Ah, you are kinda misreading the situation. Saeko's point was that when you are doing something fake for other people to believe, you have to do it even more perfect than the real thing for people to like it.... Does that sound like something or someone we know? That's obviously the whole logic behind Masuzu's personality, in other words she totally saw through her with no effort (Masuzu even points out something similar later).

As for the relationship, it's pretty obvious that Eita "retreats to his shell" emotionally by shunning everything that has to do with romance; so it gets the feeling that Saeko is trying to force him into something for the chance of changing his basic attitude for the better. And well--- Also, by her word selection, it feels like she wants to pave a path on which he juggles between all 4 girls