View Single Post
Old 2010-02-07, 13:00   Link #468
bbee

Ah, thanks for that info Riful <3

I'm still holding out hope for an animated Moribito sequel, and the novel translations are far from complete so I guess it makes sense to wait until atleast a few more books are released.
I'll definately be grabbing Erin, though.. As soon as the last book is released. The second one is already out in French and the German version is coming in August, so it shouldn't be too long. Early next year maybe?

I've also tried to look for these summary episodes but couldn't even find raws. It'd be nice to see what they picked for the summaries (hopefully they left out dumb&dumber), there may even be some extra narration to tie the whole thing together? I'm sure the raws are floating around on the .jp p2p networks, but the fansubbers don't seem to like the ending of the anime if you look at their forum.. So I wouldn't hold my breath for any subs

Anyway, the fansub is only 1 ep from completion so hopefully more people will actually watch the show after they're done.. I swear this is the most unjustly overlooked show in the history of anime :|