View Single Post
Old 2007-05-19, 07:10   Link #61
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Actually I have a lot of troubles myself while trying to keep track of all the various DN passages (I think I lost what were going on with them around episode 27-28), so I think it would be indeed a good idea.

What I'm wondering though, is if it can generate some discussion (that would be the purpose of a thread, after all). From your post I assume you're going to compile a post when you sum up the various DN ownership, specifying for each case which is the Death Note who's the former owner (shinigami) and who's the user (human). That would be the thread's start (correct me if I am wrong).
Which kind of replies could it have? Since I don't see many of them, perhaps posting in Q&A would be the best option.

I'd like to hear your opinion on the matter. (and also that of another mod confident with Death Note, if he happens to read )
Like I said, I'm fine with it being in the Q&A thread. Though ideally I would prefer it to be a separate thread. Maybe I'll try to gauge interest in the Spoilers thread and see what they think.