View Single Post
Old 2011-12-15, 20:24   Link #382
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Well any ordered list would be different for any person, I tried to make a very unbiased list. I think the 6 paths of pain showed more then the current naruto, of course it would only take a few chapters to change all that, but I couldn't imagine pain struggling as bad as naruto is against tobi right now.

I think it would be clear that post time skip sasuke is stronger then gaara from the deidara fights, and many ppl would consider tsunade the weakest battle kage, which is why I had her behind gaara.

As far as Izuna and the white fang is concerned, that is mostly from reputation, Izuna was said to be a close second to ms madara, which is why I marked him high.
Fair enough. With regards to Tsunade, I simply find it difficult to believe that Sasuke was anywhere near Kage level before getting the MS, so putting him above Tsunade felt off simply for that. Putting post-time skip Sasuke above Gaara wasn't something I intended to argue too strongly though; I think Gaara could beat Sasuke (pre-MS, anyway), though I think the opposite is possible too.

With Sakumo, I always got the impression that his reputation (before it was dragged through the mud anyway) was right up there near Minato's during the 3rd War, and that his skills should have reflected that. Again, the lack of physical evidence regarding his skills makes this a tough call, though. For Izuna I hadn't given him that much thought, but your logic has some sense to it.

Between Naruto (Nine Tailed Cloak) and the Six Paths of Pain, I mostly recall Nagato's claim that Jiraiya would have defeated the Six Paths had he been aware of all their powers from the beginning (whether that's true or not). I'd like to think that, if Jiraiya could win with the right knowledge, Naruto as he currently is should surely be able to do the same. I wouldn't put Naruto above Nagato for sure, but I see no reason to believe Naruto wouldn't be a match for the Six Paths. Using Naruto's current fight alone doesn't really make Naruto weaker, I don't think.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote