View Single Post
Old 2011-12-15, 23:47   Link #387
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
I don't see your beef with pain being stronger then sm naruto, pain already fought the hokage, kakashi, and countless other ninja before beating sm naruto
true, but naruto was also fresh off of training to become sage mode so he had used up a lot of chakra too. they are both uzumaki so I assume they recover chakra quickly. they both obviously had a ton to use on each other for that insane fight. kakashi and tsunade were no trouble at all for pain so they didnt drain much anyway (especially if you compare it to how much he used vs naruto)

Quote:
if you recall hinata stepping in saved his life. Pain already checkmated him in that fight, then lOcked him up when he went 6 tails
hinata is so weak she definitely cannot be said to have 'saved' his life. her only purpose there was to make him angry enough to transform into 6T naruto (which is all the same person btw. the character of naruto at that exact point in time is what we are debating so it doesnt matter if he's using the kyuubi or not, it's all the same naruto)

Quote:
and then naruto was bailed out my minato.
bailed out in the fight? no. he helped him return to normal. minato did absolutley nothing to hurt pain or bail naruto out in fighting/strength terms.

Quote:
Pain beat naruto in like 5 minutes even after destroying a whole village
no idea what you mean. naruto beat pain. its so blatantly obvious i'm not going to go into detail about it.

Quote:
sm naruto is nOt in the same league as pain, let alone his true power as just nagato.
again, doesn't make sense. he's not in the same league, yet he beat him?

Quote:
You seem to think naruto is the strongest character, it's proved time and time again he still has a lot to learn, he will undoubtably be the strongest at the end, but he isn't there yet.
i totally agree and i never said or implied that naruto is the strongest

Quote:
Again, everybOdy ahead of itachi are ppl that are obviously superior, you can't name one person I put in front of him he can actually beat.
by this logic you can't say that they would beat itachi either... you have to base these assumptions about characters that never actually fought in the story on what they did against others. just the fact that you have 6tails naruto ahead of itachi shows that you are not doing this. itachi would have easily beaten 6T naruto based on the facts that orochimaru was on par with 4 tails and orochimaru was substantially lower in power than itachi. and that the sharingan can easily subdue the kyuubi's chakra as we have seen on several occasions.

Quote:
Gaara could hold his own with anybody in the series, it's almost laughable you say deidara dominated him. If he didn't have to protect a whole village while fighting it may have turned out a lil different.
deidara CAPTURED gaara which is way harder to do than kill him. therefore he dominated him. its never good to laugh at logic my friend also, saying gaara could hold his own against anyone is just silly...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote