View Single Post
Old 2008-09-28, 23:10   Link #2018
Nobodyman9
Banned

Whoo! Wow, what a hell of a way to end a series. And still, I feel there are some things that were rushed/left unfinished. But overall, I think this was a great end to the series.

Man, I really thought Suazku was dead when the Lancelot blew up, and that was a great batte with him and Kallen. And Jeremiah finally used his Geass Cancellor again and to revive Anya's memories no less, most excellent. Man, I gotta tell ya, everyone just looked so degrading tied to a post and wearing those straight jackets during their "execution" (well, I guess that's the point) Oh, and I don't mind saying I was all WTF?! when Zero appeared. And Lelouch's death (yes, I know some think he's still alive) was just awesome. It made me feel so sorry for Nunnally. So, the world hates Lelouch, but in the end he was really a hero. Hmm, I wonder if all the other tyrants throughout history (Genghis Khan, Ivan the Terrible, Vlad the Impaler, Hitler) were all truly heroes. Now, as far as everyone's endings.

-Ougi and Viletta got married. Well, at least one romance worked out on this show.
-Tamaki opens up a bistro. Eh, a fitting end.
-Kallen goes back to Ashford and is reunited with her mom. Well, I'm glad it worked out for her, but she was never my favorite character.
-Jeremiah and Anya pick oranges. Hee hee, I'm still giggling.
-Nunnally is the new Empress. I'm still wondering how she succeeded Cornelia and all the other Britannian bloodline, but okay.
-Suzaku is the new Zero. A fitting end so Zero can still be a hero, and Suzaku still has many sins to atone for.
-As for Lelouch and C.C. I personally think that Lelouch is dead and C.C. was talking to his spirit. Just my two cents on the matter.

Well, it certainly was a good run, and I don't want to get too much into what I thought of the series as a whole as I'm sure there will be a thread up for that soon, but suffice to say this was a great series and I want to thank Sunrise and Mr. Taniguchi for giving us such an awesome show and I can't wait to see more from them. Peace out.

All hail Lelouch.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote