View Single Post
Old 2011-04-24, 23:28   Link #1077
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV04 View Post
I dunno if this has been discussed yet, but do you guys think that the newly evolved Innovators see Setsuna as some sort of a God? He is humanity's first Innovator, helped stop the Human-ELS War from continuing, and is one of the most important members of Celestial Being's history (debatable). I think it would be cool if some Innovators look up to Setsuna as a Godly figure and the fact that he is an Innovator-ELS hybrid. It is like how Setsuna saw 0 Gundam as a God when he was young.
It probably won't happen.

Still, its an interesting concept. Setsuna himself is indeed gone until the Epilogue, and stories of what he did being the initiator of the first Trans-Am Burst that Innovated some people, as well as the later one in which he saved humanity from the ELS may spread and become legend possibly elevating to divine status, much like religions today may revere prophets that are no longer there for something they did a long time ago. Setsuna himself looked up to Gundam in a divine way for their symbol of being combat interventionist, so it would not surprise me if a religion-ish group gets formed around him by some people.

And he disaapeared in an awesome way too, saved the world using Quantum Burst and then disappeared fashionably into the unknown. That's definitely religious material right there.

This is not to say that it will happen or has happened but I see a distinct possibility. It does not even mean it becomes believe norm for ALL Innovators either if it does, but I'm just saying its an awesome idea you invoked there.