View Single Post
Old 2010-10-04, 21:59   Link #68
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora Kasugano View Post
China is often programmed their free will and given illusions of freedom, while being told that they shouldn't desire what other countries have because it's not "Harmonious." The economy is interesting too as you can have people pursuing riches, but you have others who simply do not do well. Yet the poor or mistreated can't really complain, rally or gather, without the authorities already knowing and shutting it down.

Protests can quickly be labeled as rebellion and lead to extremely brutal responses. Sites that seemingly critizise or degrade can be easily taken down by the government. Things are censored a lot and others are even believed to be hacked in an attempt to eliminate opposition. The systems placed and proposed in COIC and ACTA is the same kind of control that China has over it's people. The only difference is the extent in which they will use it- or so they say.

I'd also be interested in your research project, please by all means post it I wouldn't mind reading it at all~
I'm just stating the truth but I would like to start a blog soon. I may do that ASAP!
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote