View Single Post
Old 2011-06-17, 09:17   Link #59
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yukiatsu
Definitely the funniest and most pathetic character of the season. I thought he had slowly gotten better ever since he "came out of the closet", so to speak, but nope, he hasn't changed one bit. He is still the same creepy resentful douchebag he was back then (the only reason he wants Menma to disappear is that he doesn't want Jinta to have her all for himself). I give up, that guy's a lost cause.

The reenactment was SICK. It seriously made me feel really awkward. Poppo scored some major creepy points in that scene too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAileron View Post
You know what's funny, that firework cost them nearly 2500 dollars and they even helped making it. In the end, what did they get?...
Kind of an expensive joke.
Those fireworks weren't even that pretty~
That guy totally ripped them off. What a waste of money... Ah well, if it at least helped Menmama, then that was worthwhile.

Incidentally, I think they dragged on the fireworks subplot for way too long. It was obvious from day 1 that it had nothing to do with Menma's wish. I don't even remember why they were so convinced that was her wish. They read a few pages of Menma's diary, stumbled onto it, thought "that's it!" and didn't even bother to read the rest of the diary.