View Single Post
Old 2014-06-16, 12:42   Link #347
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Nah, leave el Fenomeno's record alone

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Maybe agreeable if this was the last match in the tournament, but ever heard of "energy saving" or "energy management"? The road is long, if you get at the end you'll have to play 7 matches, absolutely no need to go all out on the first one when you've already won.
Yeah, I have never heard of such alien terms before ... Of course I understand why they did it, but football it's/should be a spectacle, and when the team in front of you is but a shadow of what a team it's supposed to be, the only way to play it's to score as many goals as you can while being as enjoyable to the public as you can, and Germany refused to do that for a good 30 minutes of the second half, and all of the first half, the only good play they did resulted in the 4th goal, that's what I and the people in the stadium are asking for, a spectacle...

I'm curious as to see what Bento it's going to say to his players, I would be too frustrated to actually yell at them, and too disappointed to actually try and cheer them up, that's why I failed coaching pre-teens

Last edited by SuitUp; 2014-06-16 at 12:53.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote