View Single Post
Old 2007-05-24, 21:46   Link #45
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

@bigdave:

Not a bad looking sig you have there... although when you saved it in gif format, it really degraded the quality 10-fold. One thing I would like to point out is that your render looks like it's just slapped on top of your bg. There is no depth what so ever. Easy fix is just to put a drop shadow on your render. If not that, then how about a simple 2-4px feather. For your bg, I know you have a nice variety of color but it looks a bit bland. How about applying a levels layer over your bg layer(s) and adjust the low, mid and high tones until you get a nice well balanced bg colors to compliment your render. I like your choice of font. It looks like the perfect match, but again, it could use some help. For starters, how about a light drop shadow (opacity = 50%, distance = 2) lol... I just got on the phone... well anyways, let's finish this up before the girl starts rambling on and I lose my train of thought. What else for the text... how about some bevel and emboss to bring it out a bit more and give it some life. Hmmm, lets see... the bottom white line, you should put the end of the white line behind the render so it won't be crossing over her scarf thingie. Well i'm losing my concentration because this girl on the phone. Laters.