View Single Post
Old 2013-01-23, 23:29   Link #34
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I think that Orochimaru and Sasuke are going to use Edo Tensei on all of the previous Hokage. They are all trapped in the belly of the Death God. Sasuke probably wants a first hand account from the 3rd Hokage and maybe the 4th Hokage about the truth surrounding the 9 tails attack on Leaf Village and the massacre of the Uchiha clan. He'll probably find out that Naruto is the 4th Hokage's son among other things. I wonder how that will effect him.
Don't forget, when Minato used the reaper death seal, he took half of the kyuubi's chakra with him. So if Oro can infact revive all 4 kage's i think either Minato will himself have some Kyuubi Chakra, or it will be restored to the Kurama (as if he doesn't have enough already)

I think it being the Sage of Six Paths is a little extreme because he's basically been portrayed as god. He created all 9 tailed beasts right?

And if it isn't any of the Kage, i would still bet THE REAL Hashirama makes an appearance in the story. He probably planned ahead the same way Madara did, and quite frankly, hes the only ninja that can stop him. And don't give me some BS that Naruto can stop Madara, if the 5 kage together got crushed then no way Naruto can.
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote