View Single Post
Old 2012-10-06, 00:38   Link #1127
flying ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
You know what is disappointing? All the news media declaring "Romney Won the debate". That hurt, America. That really hurts me.

really?

It's only round 1 and you seriously feeling touchy???

tsk I guess it can't be helped if Samuel L Jackson's 4 inspirational words echoing in 0bama's head can't snap him back to shape...

Again, what's more damaging to 0bama 2 nights ago wasn’t Romney or even his own performance... it was that his own soldiers openly lambasted him, his performance, and gave credit to Romney. I forget if you’re in America or not but the Left in this country basically still act like it’s high school and 0bama’s the cool kid (or prom queen). They've sold their souls & put their reputations on the line with the intentional bias that 0bama is the Messiah! Now, in front of 68 million people on multiple networks he just basically SHUT DOWN. He just looked at the floor, didn’t argue, No Teleprompter, No Catchy Phrases & NO chorus. This is who 0bama is and really acts like when The Media CAN’T help him.

It’s not that Romney was that..... it’s that 0bama was THAT BAD! He phoned it in. People used to faint hearing his speeches. The Media used to get Hard On’s after one liners. The cheerleaders just watched their quarterback get tackled, make no mileage, or complete a pass for 90 whole minutes. They’re FURIOUS that he’s making ”Them” look bad. See where I’m going here?

95% of America (including The Media) doesn’t know SHIT about debating style (normally seen in pro/academic setting) or ANYTHING related to the analysis other than America saw Obama ’bleed’ like boxer who looked like he just didn’t want to be there. The Left Media & Hollywood’s extreme left didn’t see anything they could crow about... they care more about what 'other people think’ than what’s really true.

It was PURE frustration from the Left (msNBC, a few from CNN, and Hollywood) – all the people who were bandwagon 0bama fans were just told "0bama blew it" by the very same people who made him ”GOD” for 4 years.....it’s like the Apostles saying Jeesus has lost his ”swagger”. WTF???

No one on the Left cares what Fox News or entertainer Rush Limbaugh says (cause their in the tank for Romney) about 0bama, but when the Left screams at the American people and says ”Obama sucked”, that does 1,000 more times damage 1,000 O’Reilly & Hannity attacks.

Half of America (the Left leaning half) met Mitt Romney for the 1st time last night. The Media can’t put words on 0bama’s mouth. 0bama didn’t shine and now they have to cover their asses... they can’t let their Converts think that they were wrong all this time... they must save face and blame Obama. Sorry to ramble but seriously regular folks and The Media saw 0bama BEAT DOWN (didn’t even LOOK at Romney half the time). America saw the 0bama The Human – not The Media handjob they’ve been sold by The Media & Hollywood for 4 years... that and 0bama just didn’t look like he cared about ANYTHING but himself!