View Single Post
Old 2011-01-07, 21:33   Link #231
xtrablu
Black Knight

Harima because he is mostly funny (gotta love his fails) but still badass (refer to his fighting and outer appearance),
cool (EriHari moments) and awesome too. (Srsly, how the h*ll did he get those manga skills?! o_o)
Also, I really like the character development Harima got by the end of anime season 2 - the way he chose love over ego.

Tenma because she's cute in almost every way: Tenma's cheerful, caring, childish, vivid, optimistic and spontaneously happy.
Especially through the last three, Tenma's dullness and clumsiness somehow adds to her cuteness-level. (Oh, and don't forget about her cute, wiggling pigtails!!)
To put it short: Although clumsy, Tenma's naturally cute and friendly, and that without ever overdoing it on purpose.
Such a personality + main character = love and laughs to the people

(Sorry for my probably confusing writing, I'm typing this at 3.30 AM my time ^^')

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Anyone who gets hit by a truck in 2 strait seasons and beaten everything against all odds, yet like Jacob from Twighlight he'd rather support the one he truly loves...WTF? Why Iam I comparing Harima to Jacob?! >__<
Maybe you aren't entirely happy with the situation Jacob got by the end of the Twilight saga,
leading to you venting some thoughts on J so you won't go around feeling sad and totally lonely with your opinion...

Or simply because you like Jacob (?) :P