View Single Post
Old 2012-09-28, 20:47   Link #1502
garbage

well that's done, personally preferred satsuki myself ( and was raging last episode :P) she was so cute coming in the door of the food club ^^ wow new member. and VP to boot , hmm was that to get close to ojima, nah i guess she really just a hard working helpful person but...

I guess i'm fine with the chisato ending, cuz i loved that chocolate kiss at the end :-) and it wouldn't have made sense with any other girl.

edit :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
To be fair, I don't think Mifuyu's scar was that big an issue to her (I mean, did you see the scar? It really is no big deal ), and I think Mifuyu just used her own issue to try to motivate Chisato into a certain direction.
well from the first time i saw that i thought it was a big deal. no? especially for a young girl. I mean the placement and position of the cut/wound looks like a Ceasarian Section. which could mean she had a baby at that young age. which would mean continuing problem.or even deeper if she got pregnant by rape. I could be wrong though. it was never extrapolated in the anime and i dont really know the game. just what i thought then. I mean how could a simple wound be so traumatizing unless she was so vain with her looks.

abt: the kiss

after reading other's comments, [i usually comment first before reading other's] i guess some didn't like the kiss, being in front of the grave and all, well i don't really have a problem with that. The dead are well... dead. they are either happily in heaven, being eternally tormented in hell, or just plainly not existing depending on who you ask. It's not as if it would be such a BIG deal for them. All thouse mourning rituals as some say is more for those left behind, as they are the ones more affected.I didn't see anyone else in the graveyard at that time who might have been bothered by that kiss though. and as relentless said that's how i got it too that the intention was showing (the brother) she found real love too and not just a replacement for daiki.

Last edited by garbage; 2012-09-28 at 22:32.
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote