View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 02:13   Link #34
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Actually, some people can be that very temperamental, even if you think they shouldn't. Might sound unrealistic to see one snap out like that but they exist.
Oh, I wasn't saying people like that aren't out there. I know that very well. I just find characters acting that way to not be to my personal taste. X3 I'm also not used to Houtarou acting that way, so I was probably just turned off by seeing him act in a way I'm not used to, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Thats the typical simpleton in many anime that can easily get stuck and carried away by other ppl's feelings.

But to say in the Hyouka's pov, i think Oreki's heart is so close and near to the Classic club, though it sometimes annoyed him coz messing his peaceful life, but he just couldn't ignore them. So when he deducted something that made his friends feeling bad, he couldn't ignore that. Its like betraying something close to his heart.

The burden of pain doubles when he realized that he was made to do such thing which betrayed his friends' feelings by a manipulative senpai, and triples when he realized that he was such an idiot to not realized that earlier.

Well thats what you get with a simpleton. Don't blame him for such over emotional act lol.
Hmm, that's an interesting take on things. And I wasn't really blaming Houtarou, I just wasn't fond of what I witnessed, is all. XP