View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 05:11   Link #1261
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
And Guilty Crown. Do I have to blacklist Yoshino from adaptations too?

Butterfly Queen is alive and well already? Give me a break. Looks like my fear of last week's episode being terrible was right and it continues to have these asspull plot twists. I mean how the hell is she alive and well after effectively hinted to be either in a coma or paralyzed. She got hit by a friggin car and was bleeding pretty damn badly (not to mention the amount of bones she would have broken).
Well they did mention nanomachines earlier? Those are supposed to be HAX healing right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I wasn't planning on posting but I think I'll have to because a lot of this episode felt rushed and I need clarification on a few thing:

1) So did Taku actually cheat in his competitions and think it was okay because Acceleration is his power anyway?

2) What's this about Taku's parent? Apparently she's captain of the Kendo club and a close aid to the Blue king? I thought the captains of clubs tended to be students also. And I also thought Burst Linkers could only be at most 15 years old.

3) What exactly is Taku's hate of Haru based on? Does he fees inferior be cause he knows his girlfriend likes Haru more than him, and so he convinces himself that he's actually superior in the real world? Or did he think he was superior to begin with and finding out that his girlfriend liked Haru more made him feel inferior?

4) Why does Haru think his "You're better in the real world and I'm better in Accel Wolrd" reasoning think it will work on Taku when Taku's hatred is based on his belief that he's lost to Haru in the real world?

5) Taku said he betrayed his own Legion and the Burst Linker rules. How so?

If any of these are going to be explained in the next episode then just say that. No spoilers.

Anyway the episode was okayish. Like others have said, this episode went out of it's way to make Taku look as pathetic as possible which was irritating, but the fight itself was pretty sweet. The choice of music when Haru was pouring his heart to a comatose KYH was just terrible though. That harmonica made the whole scene look narmish.

And I hate that stupid yellow avatar with his laptop. His voice is just really bad and his use as Mr Exposition make the fights look like cliché shonen fights.
IIRC none of the 5 will be answered in the next episode (then again, the anime might change a few things from the LNs... some characters shouldn't even be popping up for a few more 'seasons' yet if we're strictly going by LN timeline, but I see them in the preview )
Just in case you might want to avoid the answers I give in the spoiler?
Spoiler for Anyway:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote