View Single Post
Old 2012-06-24, 13:59   Link #5172
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Chapter is out...

So, look like the Demon didn't kill Jihan with the avalanche, and Jihanh pretended to be dead, because otherwise the Demon would have killed him..

It seems that the demon and the Elder was like friends in the past?!

whatever..is time for Kensei and his disciples..

I expect to see Berserker vs Kenichi, and Rimi vs Miu...Berserker was a monster before, so after Kensei training, i think he became really strong..and Rimi, she is strong, i remember that she was fast like Miu, yeah we have seen Miu that was able to be more fast than her, but u remember that she wore heavy shoes, and that in the end she was able to escape from Miu move...

I hope to see the Elder training now..is time that the Elder make Kenichi the Stongest!!!!
Yes, and it looked like Jihan learned some humility. What good is being a king if no one knows who you are. And he learned how to work for a living, though his people skills still need work. Too silly.

That surprised me as well, but Jenazad was a different man in his youth. So he and Hayato probably got along for a while, until Jenazad seemed to become jealous and wished to demonstrate his superiority to Hayato, though the fight was never truly concluded because the Elder had a boat to catch.

Yes, I think it's all but a given that Atlanti will appear as Kenichi's next opponents. And Berserker trained by a master, Ogata no less, I am afraid, very afraid. And silly Rimi reappearing, man Miu will not be happy about seeing her again.

And more brutal training from the Elder, I hope Kenichi has his will and testament prepared. ^^;; Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote