View Single Post
Old 2009-02-23, 09:39   Link #315
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Ryu is pretty dense i have never agreed with Ami more when she basically called him stupid and Minorin there is a limit to how far you can go to pretend something did not happen. She was well aware of what of Taiga did when she threw the bag at Ryu which is why she made that face along with her rambling. Taiga is sacrificing herself for the two people most dear to hear yet. It will not go as smoothly as she thinks Minorin still knows Taiga loves Ryu therefore she will not take any steps forward that might hurt her. I still dont know why both of them had to carry the damn bag its not that heavy. I found it cheaply amusing but pointless the only real purpose was so Ami could see them and go into her cryptic saying.

Showing the changes in Taiga by showing her apartment was a creative way to show her progress. Things will change that cant stay the same forever and Ryu realizes that finally too bad he couldnt change himself in Okinawa next time be careful for what you wish for lol.

My only real compliant is still the lack of Ami development and no time between her and Ryu shes the only one who has not had a real decent shot at explaining her feelings shes had moments not opportunities.