View Single Post
Old 2010-05-25, 07:51   Link #47
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Good choice, since she has made her appearance in Index before and, unfortunately, hasn't given a single line in her only appearance.

Here's the list for the voice actor speculation for Index/Railgun:
Quote:
• Musujime Awaki
• Mugino Shizuri
• Kinuhata Saiai
• Takitsubo Rikou
• Frenda

*please add up the list!*
I've changed my vote for Hikasa Yoko to go as Awaki's voice. I'm not much familiar with seiyuu, but a seiyuu fit for Awaki's role should be used to roles who are both moe (in a sense, since she would have antics with the other members of GROUP) and should be low enough. I've first thought of Hikasa Yoko because she has a nice low and mature voice and can portray both serious (as Satan in Umineko) and comedy roles (in K-ON!).

If newcomers to the seiyuu industry count, Saito Fuko (Shiina in Angel Beats!) could be a possible candidate, but I think her lines in AB! are too little to judge that. @.@

Mugino Shizuri's seiyuu is easier to describe, as she is very very similar to Telestina: one side is a chic girl who is calm despite oncoming problems, the other is a psychotic sadist who likes to taunt her target with derrogatory remarks. Because of this, and because their common enemy is Misaka Mikoto (also known as Ange Ushiromiya in Umineko), someone from Umineko should be a good seiyuu for Mugino.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote