Thread: Licensed Highschool of the Dead
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-05, 14:33   Link #487
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
- Does anyone know how many episodes this series is slated to be? And how close the manga is coming to a possible "end/conclusion"?
There is no announced number yet, but I think it will be 1-cour, since I don't really seeing the anime holding up 2-cour. Also, a certain character that appears later in the manga isn't in the OP, so assuming she doesn't appear in the anime, then the anime won't get to her part... I think.

The manga... Well, not really any end in sight. Right now, it's just looping and going through the same type of development over and over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I have not read the manga, But by watching the first episode, It is obvious that Takashi was not an affectionate boyfriend. It seems that hisashi was better at showing affection and that is what Rei needed.

The line in bold in the above quote is a little confusing to me. I am not sure if you mean she decided to stop going out with him or that she never was going out with Takashi, because it is obvious that they were dating and she broke up with him. She mentions about Takashi not understanding her feelings and at the end of the episode, we know exactly what she meant.
Like OceanBlue said, I'm under the impression that Takashi and Rei never dated, which is why I didn't understand the "Freaking girlfriend stealing bastard" description of Hisashi, because Takashi and Rei were never boyfriend-girlfriend before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Kim View Post
That would be the good part about this anime. It conveys lots of emotion in less than 30 minutes to unravel the psychological aspects of the human mind. Especially taking the audience into consideration, I think the producers of the anime really did a good job of bringing emotion and horror as their focal point within the anime.
Eh...?
I thought it did about the same job like most B-Movie horror zombie films...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote